resignation from Debian Policy team

I hereby tender my resignation as a member of the Debian Policy team.

It's no secret that I haven't contributed much to the Policy Manual in a
while, but my decision is motivated by the fact that I don't want to be
perceived as having the DPL's thumb on the scales when it comes to Debian
Policy deliberations.

Debian webmasters,

Please update http://www.debian.org/intro/organization accordingly.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Somewhere, there is a .sig so funny
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    that reading it will cause an