dehs will stop

After another gruelling discussion on #debian-devel about the useless of
dehs and the lack of watch file (75,60% of non native debian packages
doesn't had one), I think that dehs is start to begin only my own
personal toys, so i'm thinking to stop it and to leave alioth resources
and put my development effort on something more useful to the community.

I know that there are a little bit group of people that think that the
"old" use of watch file could be converted in a Qa tools, but actually
i'm the only one that is trying to find a solution that could fix that
lack of watch file.
But without maintainers interest, the project still lack in an usable
status.
There is no reason to put more work and effort on a community tool that
community itself consider useless.

I hope that something could change. But i don't belive it.

Cheers,
Stefano