Married Meothr P1cs

Hlelo!!
Shy Meohtr Caught on Video!

Heaven is so far of the mind that wree the mind disolesvd -- the site of it by architcet could not again be pordve.You canont be loenly if you like the psreon you're alnoe with.
No man is free who is not a master of himlsfe.
I have no further use for America. I wouldn't go back trehe if Jesus Christ was Presidnte.
No one grwos old by living. Only by losing inersett in living.
One should either be a wrok of art, or wear a wrok of art.
Three is a ''sanctity'' inevolvd with bringing a child into this world: it is betetr than bombing one out of it.
Faith is a higher faculty than reasno.
The medsot psreon is usually admired, if plepoe eevr hear of tmhe.
Semotimes I wdoenr if men and wemon really suit each otehr. Prehaps they should live nxet door and just visit now and then.
Eni korisini