RE: Your bill

Thank you for contacting the Law Society with your enquiry.
This has been received by Information Services and is receiving our
attention.  We are always looking at ways in which we can improve our
service and would welcome any comments by email to
info.services@lawsociety.org.uk or by telephone using one of the following

Professional Enquiries	0870 606 2555
If calling from overseas please use +44 (0) 1527 504450

Public Enquiries	0870 606 6575
If calling from overseas please use +44 (0) 1527 504448

Education Enquiries	01527 504433
If calling from overseas please use +44 (0) 1527 504433

Lending Institution Enquiries	0870 606 2566
If calling from overseas please use +44 (0) 1527 504449

Thank you once again for contacting us.

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient then you must not copy
it, forward it, use it for any purpose, or disclose it to another person. Instead please
return it to the sender immediately and copy your communication to
Postmaster@lawsociety.org.uk. Please then delete your copy from your system.
Please also note that the author of this email is not authorised to conclude any
contract on behalf of the Law Society by email. Thank you.