Amendments for sarge+1 / upload to experimental?

Hi,

there are some amendments that could be commited - only that there is
now the sarge policy freeze, so we shouldn't change the policy now.

But - I really would like to sort the issues out. So, one idea would
be to upload a policy version to experimental, and commit the changes
to this version. The only requirement to this version would be (apart
of using only accepted amendments of course) that any package being ok
for the experimental needs to be also ok for the current policy (in
other words: That any change is only a new requirement, or has a
sunset-paragraph in it).

Any comments?

Cheers,
Andi