Re: why a debian project leader?

mbc <mbc@debian.org> writes:

> The voting comment wasn't the main point of my post. I'm more trying
> to figure out what the role of a project leader is and why we need a
> single project leader.

Sure, but other people have taken up explaining why you seemed to be
misguided there too.  I'm interested in this other thing, where you
said you "don't believe in voting", meaning that you think "consensus
is more democratic", even though "probable just about impossible for
us".  Which all sounds like actually, for us, voting is just fine.