Re: Debian Vim Scripts Policy proposal

Jakub Turski wrote:

>  Together with Artur Czechowski, we've created a proposition of
>  possible Debian Vim Scripts Policy. At the moment Debian introduces
>  only vim-scripts and vim-latexsuite but we think that problems which
>  have risen during assembly of vim-latexsuite should be addresed in a
>  form of policy for others maintainers willing to package vim scripts.
>
>  The current draft of the policy could be found at:
>  http://yacoob.dnsalias.net/sakwa/vim-policy.txt

Looks OK.

What is not clear to me is why you need both /usr/share/vim/vimfiles and
/usr/share/vim/addons.  That should be explained in the policy.
Explaining what files go in /etc/vim would also be useful.

--
Close your shells, or I'll kill -9 you
Tomorrow I'll quota you

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@Moolenaar.net -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\