Re: [proposal] Include list of files created in $HOME as a control file

Ok, that's an interesting point of view. But it has just one problem.
When the package is purged, its configuration files are removed, so, in
this case, I wouldn't have the list for purged packages, which are the
one that the user will (in most cases) want to remove the config files.

But at other hand, I can read this configuration files and create a
database, and then I can see which packages were purged... what do you
think?