policy should get released

Hi,

Policy 3.5.9 is more or less ready for release as far as I'm concerned.
By my last count, it fixes 17 different bugs from the BTS, and adds four
relatively minor items to the upgrading checklist.

Since I'm a newbie policy editor, I'd appreciate if others would go through
the changes and verify that they're all right. I'd also need to get another
6/24 MB worth of build-dependencies in order to build the package (wretched
FHS...), so my poor ol' modem would appreciate if someone else did that for
me. :)

Manoj has told me he won't be available in the near future. Julian? Branden?

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.