Re: Joining Maintainer and Uploader filed in a single Maintainers Field

At  2:20 am, Sunday, February  9 2003, Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis mumbled:
> I simply wuold like to know your opinion about the subject.
> IMHO this would be a nice idea: it would give uploaders more visibility, hence
> more satisfaction (afterall they are maintainers too).
> I thought that if we want to speak of collaborative maintainership, there should
> not be differences among people working on some package.

I personally think in cases such as alsa-driver and libc6, where you have
the list and all the people who upload the package on one line would be
waste. Sure, you get the recognition, but isn't that what the changelog
is for?

--
                                           Steve
"Proofread carefully to see if you any words out."