Simplicity Pattern Co. AutoReply

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Simplicity Pattern Co.

This Auto-Reply message is being sent to you as a convenience to let you
know that we have received your email message.  We will attempt to reply to
your email as quickly as possible.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT WARNING:  We DO NOT send out any spam mail or mass email
mailings.  If you have received spam email from "SimpliCity" please
understand that this is not from us.  We regret the inconvenience and are
attempting to find a solution to this problem.

Please note that our Consumer Relations Department Summer hours are Monday
through Thursday 7:30 am to 4:45pm, and Friday 7:30 am to 12:00 pm.  Our
current waiting period for a reply is approximately 3-5 days.

DO NOT REPLY to this message or send email to the address in the FROM field
of this email.  This email is generated by an email address that is NOT
monitored.

All correspondence must go to:  info@simplicity.com

Thank you for being a Simplicity Pattern Co. customer!

Consumer Relations Dept.
Simplicity Pattern Co.
http://www.simplicity.com