Debian Vim Scripts Policy proposal

Greetings.

 Together with Artur Czechowski, we've created a proposition of possible Debian
Vim Scripts Policy. At the moment Debian introduces only vim-scripts and
vim-latexsuite but we think that problems which have risen during assembly of
vim-latexsuite should be addresed in a form of policy for others maintainers
willing to package vim scripts.

 The current draft of the policy could be found at:
 http://yacoob.dnsalias.net/sakwa/vim-policy.txt

Please mail us our suggestions and thoughts about it. We'd like this policy to
become a part of Debian Policy set of documents. So far, maintainers of 'cream'
package and 'vim-scripts' package have spoke in favour of this document. We're
still waiting for the opinion from 'vim' package maintainer.

 This message has been sent to both Vim mailing list and debian-policy mailing
 list.

Regards,

Jakub Turski.
--
   __    __.------------------------- http://yacoob.dnsalias.net/cv.html --.__
  (oo)  |       1/2: one half the value, i.e.: 1/2, X/2, PS/2, OS/2 ...       |