Re: Cross-compiling environment files

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 03:07:34AM +0200, Jeremie Koenig wrote:
> Hello,
[blah blah blah]
> The situation is quite messy.
>
> Should policy document cross-compiling environement files ? This would
> create exceptions to the FHS in debian-policy, but it seems necessary.

Sorry, now that the sun is back and i've taken my coffee, i do realize
that those packages can be made policy conformant and coherent with each
others without any policy change/addition.

In the case anyone here is interested i've quickly drafted a mini-policy
for such packages, amd i'll drop a mail to the maintainers of the few
involved packages.

See http://sprite.fr.eu.org/cross-packages-mini-policy.txt, i'd greatly
appreciate any feedback.

Sorry again for the useless post.