[result] Modernising menu manual icons requirement

Hello debian-policy,

As discussed previously and since no one has raised an objection, I will
remove the point 3 below from the menu manual.

      3.   The icons should use only the 24 colors present in cmap.xpm,
           which comes with the `menu' package.

For now, I will let the point 2 below stand until further discussion.

      2.   The icons may not be larger than 32x32 pixels, although smaller
           sizes are ok.

I will document the icon32x32 and icon16x16 variables.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.