section numbers

Hi,

I've spent a few hours rewriting the Policy Manual to merge in the field
stuff from the Packaging Manual, and to crossreference the whole thing
properly. In the process I moved a lot of stuff around, and also changed
some sect to chapts, sect1s to sects etc. The names (id attributes) are
preserved, but the numbers won't be. In case of chapters, the base files in
links would be changed as well.

Does anything other than Lintian (and perhaps Linda) need updating in order
to accomodate for changes in the numbers of Policy sections?

(It's not a major issue, but knowing the impact seems like a good idea.)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.