Re: [devel-ref] author/homepage in description

Josip Rodin <joy@gkvk.hr> writes:

> On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 09:03:54AM -0600, Adam DiCarlo wrote:
> > As for the extra work, it doesn't matter.
>
> It's not nice to screw around with other people's time like that.

I was under the guess that given the qty of dpkg bugs, it might take
6+ months, so a best practice stop-gap measure was appropriate (using
the description field).  It's completely voluntary for developers to
use the stop-gap.

So tell me, how am I "screwing around with other people's time" ?

If you really think I should wait, I'll make sure a bug is filed
against dpkg for Homepage field and then wait however long it takes
for that to happen.