Re: [devel-ref, draft 2] homepage in description

Adam DiCarlo <aph@debian.org> writes:

> Ok, here's my revision from suggestions.  Added a screenshot link,
> what the hell, it's all optional anyhow, and it's kinda a cute idea.

Err, do we have to?  I can see the value in a homepage URL (or at
least why other people see the value in it) but a screenshot URL?
After all it's usually trivially found from the homepage (if it's not
on there directly) and it seems redundant.  Taken to extreme 10,000
packages with a screenshot URL could trivially add ~500k to the
Packages file[1] ...

--
James

[1] Assuming 50 bytes or so for the Screenshot: field.