Re: Debian-Perl-Policy and .packlist?

I second or third this or whatever.  There is a bit of duplication of
information but both dpkg -L and .packlist are generated automaticly so
who cares.

Probably somebody who knows how to make official policy proposals should
propose this.

Britton Kerin
__
GNU GPL: "The Source will be with you... always."