Policy Process (was: Bug #89867: Where to place web-accessible images)

Policy process section 3.4 doesn't seem to make any mention of how a
proposed amendment gets accepted or rejected.  I personally am particularly
interested in #89867, which has been turned into an amendment, but hasn't
had any sort of discussion or acceptance.  I for one would like to see the
amendment part of policy, and see no reason why it shouldn't be accepted.

--
Matthew Palmer, Debian Developer
mpalmer@debian.org     http://www.debian.org