Policy being moved to docbook format

Hi,

	I have started rewriting the policy manual in docbook format
 (even bought the docbook book), and I'll submit grammatical changes
 and things I think ought not to be in policy for consideration by
 this list.  Of course, we have to wait for woody to be released to
 release this version of policy, but I'll put the new docbook based
 file in CVS as soon as I have a few things about docbook figured
 out.

	I am considering breaking out chapters of the manual into
 their own entities/files, and perhaps handle the sub policies like
 that, so that the manual can be printed/put on the web as one
 extended entity, and still gain the benefits of having it as a
 separate file.

	manoj
--
 "Flextime: Starting a 10+ hour day up to an hour early (on a regular,
 scheduled basis with the approval of an immediate supervisor)." A