Re: CVS branden: Branden

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 12:10:00AM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 11:00:41PM -0700, debian-policy@lists.debian.org wrote:
> > CVSROOT:	/org/cvs.debian.org/cvs/debian-policy
> > Module name:	debian-policy
> > Changes by:	branden	Tue Nov 19 16:00:41 MST 2002
> >
> > Modified files:
> > 	.              : policy.sgml
> >
> > Log message:
> >   Branden
> > * Change markup of "gzip -9" to a kbd element everywhere.
>
> I said <kbd> would be used in HTML. This is not HTML. :)

Then confine your nitpicks to that which is relevant, damnit.

I don't know what all tags there are in DebianDoc-SGML.

I'll change all these "kbd" tags to "josip" tags an expect you to fix
it.  No, don't tell me how to fix it.  Fix it yourself.  Your honor will
then be restored.

This will teach me to listen to someone who is obsessively pedantic over
proper usage of SGML tags -- they'll just wander off on some stupid
tangent and wax preachy about how they'd pedantically do things if we
wen're using SGML.

:-P

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     You could wire up a dead rat to a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     DIMM socket and the PC BIOS memory