Using the Debian Logo

Hello All. I hope this is the right place to ask my question. I am putting together a brief linux training video and want to use the debian logo at a point where I discuss the various distributions. Is this something that is okay to do? I didn't find any reference to the use of your logo on the debian.org website. Are there proper ways to go about mentioning Debian in a commercial product?

Thanks for any advice you can give!

Bob Avery-Babel
Yellow Bug Computers

ps. If you can reply to me directly that would be great. I'm not sure if I need to be on a mailing list to read replies that go to the list. Thanks!