Whats up !

Provided For you by OTTW (Only the truth works) Company.

My Interest :

 Traveling
· Horse Riding
· Water Polo
· Netball
· Dancing

Basics :

Real Name: Lisa Besany
Location:  Long Beach California
Age:  19
Marital Status:  Single
Gender:  Female
Occupation:  Uni Student

about me :

I would describe my personality as easy going, understanding
, and an optimistic. Physically, I'm an attractive petite young woman.
Right now I'm studying in university, hopefully in one year I'll graduate.
I like to dance, read, hear music, cook and/or just going out some place.
I am happiest when I am surrounded by friends that I care about and who I know care about me.
My idea of a perfect date is being picked up at my house "On Time", going out to a nice cozy restaurant, then seeing a show or a movie and being dropped off at my house without feeling the pressure of my date wanting to take it further.
I do believe in love at first sight but the rest of the relationship takes hard work and dedication to one another.
I don't believe there is an ideal match or one type of person that I am looking for.
I guess I will just know when I find him. I have to say, I feel kind of weird looking on the internet to meet a man, but where do you meet good men.
The ones you meet at a bar usually are too drunk to talk with. Don't get me wrong, I like to drink but I don't like trying to meet drunk men.
So I'm giving this a shot, some people have told me that personals actually work. Well, about me, I'm a very fun and active person.
I like to experience new things and meet new people. I'm very easy to please, unlike most women, so an expensive date is not what I require.
When a man puts some thought into it shows me he cares more than just throwing some money around.
I'm looking to become intimate, but I must say, I'm not a slut. I want to spend some time with a man before I become intimate. I'm not saying months or even weeks, just long enough that I know you're not some asshole guy that loves playing with womens' heads.
So if you think we could have a chance, or you would like to go out and have a good time with a nice girl, then drop me an email and I'll get back with you. I sent you some of my pics too, just so you could see what I look like.
I hope you like them because I'd really like to get together. If you do drop me some pics to the email address on the fourth page, it's the account I use everyday so I'll be sure to get the email.
Talk to you later. Lisa..

If your interested Please Visit my web site :

http://rd.yahoo.com/in/marriedlonely/*http://80.71.71.94/lisa/index.html