Re: /usr/doc

On Sat, Jul 20, 2002 at 12:56:10PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:

> So would anyone murder me if the code in debhelper to make postinst
> scripts manage /usr/doc links just went missing?

We really should make the corresponding change to policy too, but I
won't complain if debhelper leads policy here by a little bit.  In
fact, I promise to reserve my murderous wrath for the policy editors
if they neglect to make this planned change before sarge is released.
:-)

--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single