Re: RFD: Essential packages, /, and /usr

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 01:00:25AM -0400, Clint Adams wrote:
> This depends on the user's perspective.  I can't imagine ever wanting to
> do anything other than 'test -x /absolute/path' in a postinst.

I can.  I just want to know if the command is available for my script to
use; I don't care about the latest flamewar that moved it in or out of
/usr or */sbin.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      Mob rule isn't any prettier just
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      because you call your mob a