Re: Public review LSB 1.2 specification drafts

On Jun 07, Matt Taggart wrote:
> Version 1.2 of the Linux Standard Base specification is currently under
> review. Below are pointers to the drafts. Now is our chance to review and
> make sure that the standard is acceptable (especially from a Debian
> perspective). We've discovered that it's _much_ harder to change things
> after the spec is released than it is during the review period, so please
> take some time to look now.

Nothing particularly objectionable in this round, though I'd like to
see the init script actions section clarified per the discussion we
had over arguments like status.  (See SF ID #566058)

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <chris@lordsutch.com> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/