New virtual package foomatic-data

Hi,

I proposed the virtual package foomatic-data on debian-devel on
2001-12-11 and filed the bug #123570 against the debian-policy
package.  There have been no objections against my proposal, so I
consider it to be accepted.

Please add the following to the Miscellaneous section of the
virtual-packages list:

foomatic-data  printer/driver/options database or printer description
               files useable by the foomatic printing system.

--
It seems like the less a statesman amounts to, the more he loves the flag.
  -- Frank McKinney "Kin" Hubbard