Re: LSB Status

In article <[🔎] XFMail.20011128080215.shalehperry@home.com>,
Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <shalehperry@home.com> wrote:
>Have you read the lsb?  Debian can not at this time claim to support it.  We
>would have to rewrite not only our init scripts but how we do init scripts.
>Then there is the call for specific versions of glibc and a few others.  There
>are a few other items as well.

If I'm not mistaken that is not nessecary unless we plan to move
all .deb archives over to .lsb too, which is not going to happen.
Debian will stay Debian we just need to make it possible to install
 .lsb files *as well*

Mike.
--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
 and I'm not sure about the former" -- Albert Einstein.