From: Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Pena <jfs@dat.etsit.upm.es>
Subject: radiusd-freeradius: This package is not Debian native
To: submit@bugs.debian.org

Package: radiusd-freeradius
Version: N/A
Severity: normal

	This package does not provide a diff.gz file which means that it's
build as if it was a Debian native package when it really isn't. Please,
Chad use the tar.gz provided by freeradius, and use it as an orig.tar.gz
file.
	The problem with not doing so is that, if sometime the maintainer
(you or other) needs to make a Debian-specific patch that might not be
distributed upstream for any reason (breaks something or is too
distribution specific) no one can be aware of the changes made to the
original package nor can reproduce it.

	Regards

	Javi

-- System Information
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Kernel Version: Linux avalon 2.4.10 #1 sáb sep 29 19:13:19 CEST 2001 i686 unknown

----- End forwarded message -----