Re: The Debian FAQ

Hi

Edward C. Lang schrieb:
> So, this is my informal announcement that I may, time allowing, start a
> rough FAQ that can either possibly deflect and derail wanton behaviour
> on the lists, and also serve as pointer to other interesting
> documentation about the Project.
>
> All suggestions, comments, critisicms, and volunteers are welcome.

IMO it would be nice if developers/anybody who knows how to do
it could add questions and answers, and edit them in some easy
fashion. Maybe keeping it in CVS would be a good idea. Thus, if
another of those "already answered last month" questions pop up,
somebody concerned with the particular area could add it to the
FAQ and get more time for real work (that's a nice motivation to
get people to contribute I think).

HTH, 2ri
--
Note that there are two possible orientations of the log. If the end with the
larger diameter is facing downstream, the log is said to be big-endian;