Re: debian-policy_3.5.3.0_i386.changes INSTALLED

On 18-Apr-01, 07:10 (CDT), Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:

>   * Also now Conflicts and Replaces packaging-manual

For the record, this is annoying, as I can't[1] upgrade debian-policy
without removing the packaging manual, which still contains information
that is not available elsewhere.

As a side note, did anyone else notice that dpkg-dev 1.8.3.1 containes a
completely empty /usr/share/doc/dpkg-dev?

Steve

[1] Well, obviously I can tar it up and move it elsewhere...still
annoying.

--
Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org>
(Please do not CC me on mail sent to this list; I subscribe to and read