Re: Must and should again

>>"Seth" == Seth Arnold <sarnold@willamette.edu> writes:

 Seth> I've wondered about this several times in the past. Would it be
 Seth> possible/feasible/desirable to have an amendment to policy that
 Seth> specifies a schedule for its own replacement?

	Generally, we have tended to refrain from putting a timetable
 into policy proper. Such a timetable should be in a footnote, or in
 an ancillary document included in the policy sources

	manoj
--
 Q: They just announced on the radio that Dan Quayle was picked as the
 Republican V.P. candidate.  Should I post?  A: Of course.  The net