Re: the math section should really be science

Op zondag 11 maart 2001 07:20, schreef Drew Parsons:
> I therefore wonder if it would not be more appropriate to call this
> subsection "science" rather than "math" ?

I agree. That would make sense. /Me is also a chemist, and noticed
this before. I think science/math and science/social etc would be
much better...

Not that their are that many application yet in each subclass (chem, math
etc), but i expect that to grow now that more and more universities start
using Linux...

Egon