[ot?] where do we go from here with nomenclature?

IIRC, woody is the last name from toy story that we haven't used yet.
Does the Cabal know which movie (if any) is next? How about Chicken Run,
or the Wallace and Gromit series? Or MST3K? (Just consider, ``Manos,
Operating System of Fate!'' as a login banner. :)

(BTW, to join the Cabal, do I actually need to be a debian maintainer?)

--
Earthlink: The #1 provider of unsolicited bulk email to the Internet.