Re: Native packages, broken uploads, and debian policy

On Sun, 04 Feb 2001, Brian May wrote:
> No! I mean for binary deb packages only, where a rebuild is required,
> eg. for a new version of the package.

Ok. So you propose we forbid debian revision numbers for SOURCE native
packages, but allow them for binary-only NMU's ?

Seems fine to me. That would allow the issue with broken non-native uploads
to be fixed, and allow binary uploads of native packages using a debian
revision number, if one wants to.

  Henrique Holschuh