Re: REVISED PROPOSAL regarding DFSG 3 and 4, licenses, and modifiable text

I Second the proposal by Branden Robinson contained below.

* Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> [011201 16:52]:

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net

So I ran up to him, and the exchange went something like this:
Me: Oh my god! You're Larry Niven!
Him: Oh my god! You're Wil Wheaton!
	-Wil Wheaton, in a Slashdot interview