Re: Virtual package httpd-cgi.

    Uwe> I have proposed to debian-devel (and lately also to
    Uwe> debian-policy) to introduce a new virtual package
    Uwe> 'httpd-cgi'...

What came out of this?

Please Cc me, I'm not a subscriber of debian-policy...

--
 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are

Nazi smuggle Qaddafi Ft. Bragg iodine Semtex critical jihad
fissionable Noriega domestic disruption BATF Waco, Texas supercomputer
Honduras