[retracted] sarnold's policy diff for .so files

Greetings; I am pleased that Josip's proposal has received several
seconds. (Though I don't think many were signed -- I am fairly certain
that they do need to be signed to count!)

Since my goal is to get this thing taken care of as easily as possible,
I am retracting both my policy proposals so that Josip's will have no
problem being accepted, implemented, and these bugs closed once for all.

:)

--
Earthlink: The #1 provider of unsolicited bulk email to the Internet.