Re: Clarifying instructions on linking man pages

On Sat, Apr 21, 2001 at 08:38:07PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:

> I'm confused about what you're referring to. I'm not talking about the
> .so feature, which is fine and will stay - I'm talking about putting
> several names in the .SH NAME section without also putting them in the
> filesystem as symlinks.

Whoops, yeah, you're right; I'm wrong.  I plead an insufficiency of
caffiene-bearing beverages.  I withdraw my objection.

I'll double check with the standards documents I have around here to
see if I find any other problems, but for now, I think this is
probably ok.

cheers
--
Chris Waters      |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org  |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single