Changes: debian-policy (220.127.116.11) unstable; urgency=low
* Removed recommendation on packaging-manual
closes: Bug#86507, #93620, #93705
* Also now Conflicts and Replaces packaging-manual
* Remove FSSTND from binary package, although retain it in the source
package for the time being
* Get the version.ent non-compression thingy right this time!
* Also install FHS stuff byhand (as requested by webmasters)
* Corrected GPL name and location closes: Bug#88788, #93047
* Correct bug severities closes: Bug#91276
* Correct typos etc. in policy-process
* Rename all .text files as .txt
* Fixed the to to typo in policy. closes: Bug#87007
* Changed packaging manual ==> dpkg documentation closes: Bug#88651
* [ACCEPTED 14/03/2001] Deprecate confusing closes: Bug#87828
Build-Depends arch syntax
* [AMENDMENT 29/03/2001] Clarification of example closes: Bug#87711
* Undo all renaming to text, since the change had not been propogated to
the rules file, which broke badly. This shall have to wait for a later
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Setting bugs to severity fixed: 86507 87007 87711 87828 88651 88788 91276 93047 93620 93705
If the override file requires editing, reply to this mail.
Thank you for your contribution to Debian.