Re: Package documentation

>>"Oliver" == Oliver Elphick <olly@lfix.co.uk> writes:

 Oliver> I think that all documentation must reflect the Debian
 Oliver> locations of configuration and other files, and that manpages
 Oliver> and the like should be altered as necessary to achieve this.

 Oliver> Comments?

	Indeed, incorrect documentation is a bug. Why do you think we
 need to burden policy with stating the obvious? At best, this should
 go into the developers reference.

	manoj

--
 "...A strange enigma is man!" "Someone calls him a soul concealed in
 an animal," I suggested. "Winwood Reade is good upon the subject,"