Re: packages with really old standards version

>> no, it tries to do this based on 2.x level MUST/SHOULD and the authors
>> beliefs
>> of severity.  Has nothing to do with the sureness of the test.
>
> When did this change, then?  Christian and I designed it the way Anthony
> described it.

Gecko did some, new checks added between him and I have followed policy.
Several checks people have asked the level be changed, etc.

That and the documentation was not real clear on whether Warnning meant lintian
was not sure or if it was taking a 'should' as a you do not have to.  Old
policy was never clear on this.