Re: undocumented.7 being abused

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 01:04:49PM -0800, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> a quick look at lintian bugs shows nothing.  Please submit a bug on
> lintian and this will make it into my queue.

> Yes, a patch on the bug will make it get in quicker (-:

You're in luck, I have a patch that seems to be working, although I
had some trouble with the '-i' switch, and I'm not sure if it was me
or it.  I'll try it again with 1.20.2 sometime tomorrow, and if all
seems well (or if the '-i' problems don't seem to be related to what I
did), I'll send it in.

(Good thing I just happened to have a package that uses undocumented.7
lying around, eh? :-)

Anyway, except for the additional info on the new tag, it's a one-line
patch, so it should be pretty easy to add.

cheers
--
Chris Waters      |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org  |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single