Re: 60979@bugs.debian.org, 20373@bugs.debian.org

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, Steve Greenland wrote:
> On 17-Jan-01, 23:28 (CST), Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:
> >         Does someone have an interest in pushing these proposals
> >  through? What is needed is to have the skeleton code written by
> >  Julian fleshed out, add support for file-rc, and then submitted as a
> >  patch for the sysvinit package.
>
> Aren't these both superceded by Henrique's invoke-rc.d (#76868)?  (Hmmm,
> don't see anything from Henrique since late November...)

Indeed, they are. master.d.o was down, so I couldn't reply until a few
minutes ago.

As for not hearing from me, #76868 is waiting someone else to second it (it
has been seconded once already). I've have already pestered someone to do
it, and he said he wanted to have a more in-depth look at the scripts before
doing so...  I hope he has enough time do to it soon :)

  Henrique Holschuh