Re: X support, and other alternate configurations

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 01:01:48AM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:

> Does this mean that packages can't provide versions of their binaries
> without X support? Or does it just mean that those binaries have to go
> into a package with other binaries configured for X support?

I'm very interested on this too, as of my ITP I told it clearly that I
intended to create 2 packages of my program, prozilla and prozilla-gtk
the first without Gtk (X) support, the other with it compiled in...
Nobody said anything so I thought that was OK, what is the right thing
to do?

thanks

[]s!

--