Re: Finger daemons in Debian should use a virtual package

On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 02:35:40AM -0400, Mike Bilow wrote:
> If seems to me that what is wanted here is a "superfinger" daemon, a sort
> of mini-inetd.

More likely, we need a new update-inetd that actually handles these sorts
of situations elegantly. This probably isn't that hard a job, but it's not
one that anyone's doing at the moment.

Cheers,
aj

I don't speak for anyone save myself. GPG encrypted mail preferred.

                                      -- Dave Clark