Re: ITP seahorse

On Mon, May 22, 2000 at 10:42:09AM +0200, Petr Cech wrote:
> On Sun, May 21, 2000 at 01:10:52AM -0400 , Branden Robinson wrote:
> > At any rate, this thread is moronic.
> >
> > 1) DFSG-free packages that depend only on packages in main should go in main.
> >
> > 2) DFSG-free packages that depend only on packages in main and non-us/main
> >    should go in non-us/main.
>
> I agree.
>
> So have we enough votes/seconds to put it in policy?

We would, if I had made a policy proposal.  If the policy group wants to
retroactively consider this thread as one, that's up to them.

Like I said, IMO the issue is simple and straightforward.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |       If you make people think they're
Debian GNU/Linux               |       thinking, they'll love you;