Re: maintainers with bad email addresses

    >On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 02:19:28PM -0400, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
    >> I think it should be a requirement that Debian maintainers have email
    >> addresses which accept all validly formatted email, at least in
    >> response to bug-reporting discussions.  Is this controversial?

    JG> It is even true. I'd like to point out that everyone has an
    JG> @debian.org address..

But it can be forwarded to another address.  I read my mail through
dialup and I live in a country with a very expensive phone rates.
Mainly for this reason it's unacceptable to me to have stored my
@debian.org mail on master, getting really big messages, and getting
messages from sites often used by spammers like hotmail.com.

I still think it causes no significant problem with respect to my work
on Debian, since a bug conversation can go through BTS and any Debian
developer can reach me from his @debian.org address.

Milan Zamazal

--
"Having GNU Emacs is like having a dragon's cave of treasures."
                                                Robert J. Chassell