packaging manual (was Re: policy summary)

Wichert Akkerman <wichert@cistron.nl> writes:

> Previously Chris Waters wrote:
> > And IIRC, it's not really a policy change; the bug was filed against
> > the packaging manual, no?  Should it even be on this list?

> Both are maintained by the same group and have the same versionnumber,
> so in this case the difference is moot.

Ok, so it goes on this list, but it still seems like a completely
different sort of thing.  If the tool is going to change, we shouldn't
need to debate whether the manual should change to reflect that.  It
should just happen.  Shouldn't need seconds.  :-)

Oh well, no biggie, just trying to help move things along....

cheers