reassign to policy

reassign 79538 debian-policy
reassign 79541 debian-policy
thanks

I am being suggested to include the GNU Free Documentation License and
the Apache License into /usr/share/common-licenses in base-files.

I think adding new licenses to base-files is a decision which is not
to be made by myself and should require some degree of consensus, so,
for this case, and also for similar future cases:

I hereby delegate on the debian-policy group and its procedures the
decision about whether or not a given license has to be included in
the base-files package in the /usr/share/common-licenses directory.

The procedure I suggest for this is to submit a wishlist bug against
the "debian-policy" package suggesting a change in the following
paragraph in policy:

   Packages distributed under the UCB BSD license, the Artistic license,
   the GNU GPL, and the GNU LGPL should refer to the files
   /usr/share/common-licenses/BSD, /usr/share/common-licenses/Artistic,
   /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL, and /usr/share/common-licenses/LGPL.
   [8]

Once the proposal is accepted (for example, by having two seconds and
no objections), the decision is final, and the bug may be reassigned
to the base-files package.

Thanks.